We are looking for a new estimator to join the Kingcombe Stonbury team based in Crewkerne. Please see the Advert below for more details.
As an expanding business with an increasing presence in our industry, we now have an opening for an Estimator. We are a specialist contractor to the water industry, currently providing services to the Environment Agency and other public bodies as well as private clients. As a growing business with a sustainable and achievable growth strategy, this is an exciting time for us. If you see yourself working for a company that engages, develops and rewards its people, Kingcombe Stonbury could be just the place for you.
Training will given to the right applicant. Candidates with experience of both estimating and quantity surveying within the construction industry would be considered ideal for this position. Skilled operatives with knowledge and experience of the construction process and a desire to learn will also be considered. You will report to the senior estimator.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels in order to liaise with team members, clients, suppliers and directors
- Demonstrable work history highlighting an ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to create accurate schedules of prices and bills of quantity using Valesco software
- Ability to quantify project risks that influence the delivery costs
- Willingness to learn and apply new techniques
- Experience using MS Suite
- Full UK driving licence