About Kingcombe Aquacare
Kingcombe Aquacare is recognised as a centre of excellence for all aspects of water maintenance, construction, restoration and management, offering the most comprehensive set of complementary skills available in the country for projects involving water. The company has an excellent reputation suggesting many reasons why its clients chose Kingcombe Aquacare.
Our projects include:
- Creation of the UK’s first public natural swimming pond, at King’s Cross, London.
- Technical design and installation of several water splash parks, including Wet ‘n’ Wild at Twycross Zoo.
- Environmental control work at Glastonbury Abbey Estate
- Design, lake construction, internal landscape and water features for the Bicentenary Glasshouse, RHS Wisley.
- Ongoing water maintenance for blue chip business parks around the UK, including aquatic weed control, river bank repairs and water feature maintenance.
- Design, creation and installation of the giant floating cranberry for the sponsors at the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show.
- Technical support for a complex 16,000m2 installation of Firestone EPDM waterproof membrane, the Sinpas Lagun Project, Istanbul.
- Detailed work on the design and construction of the lake and canal at the award-winning Puerto Venecia, Europe’s largest retail and leisure destination.
- Design and construction of a bespoke water garden for the 5-Star Summer Lodge Country House Hotel, Dorset.
- Lake restoration of the Upper Lake at the historic Penllergare Estate in Wales.
Proven track record
The company can demonstrate through a rich and varied portfolio of work its expertise in delivering projects that are on-time, on-budget and ‘hassle’ free.
Water brings its own special set of challenges and characteristics, which mean many contractors will not attempt these projects and those that do often get caught out. Kingcombe Aquacare is a specialist company that understands the challenges it will face with each project, allowing it to plan for and pre-empt those issues.
High quality of staff
All staff are employed by Kingcombe Aquacare. The company rarely uses sub-contractors which ensures maintenance of its high standards. There is a rich pool of experience, knowledge and training within the business, which gives our clients total confidence in the company’s ability to get the job done in a safe and environmentally sensitive manner.
The wide skill sets within the company and its ‘can-do’ approach to projects makes Kingcombe Aquacare exceptionally flexible and capable of taking on an array of tasks and challenges.
Kingcombe is able to undertake a project from concept to completion and then deal with the ongoing maintenance. This end-to-end understanding is exceptionally valuable to our clients, many of whom would not know where to start otherwise. They particularly value Kingcombe Aquacare’s close working relationship with the Environment Agency, which fosters confidence amongst all parties.
ETHICAL, FAIR AND HONEST
Kingcombe Aquacare stands for quality. The company has earned various accreditations to that end including ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 and OHSAS 18001. In its dealings with both clients and suppliers the company has a reputation for being always honest and fair: this is borne out by the good relationships we have with our suppliers and the consistently favourable comments received on customer satisfaction questionnaires.
Senior Technical Consultant
senior engineer – turbine technology
SENIOR TECHNICAL ENGINEER
To view a list of our full range of what we offer to our clients, including lake construction, maintenance and restoration, natural swimming ponds, aquatic weed control, fisheries management, river bank repairs, desilting and much more, please visit our Services page.
Click here to view our policy statements.