An exciting opportunity has arisen in Kingcombe Aquacare’s Maintenance Division.
Kingcombe Aquacare is a national company based in Crewkerne, specialising in the construction and management of water for landscapes, fisheries, leisure and conservation.
We are now looking for an maintenance operative to carry out regular maintenance tasks for a wide range of water features on both commercial and private properties.
The work is likely to include operating specialist machinery, weed cutting and control, herbicide application, seine netting, electro-fishing, fish transportation, planting, bank revetment and maintenance, liner installation and repairs as well as larger construction projects.
To be considered for the role you will have the following skills:
- Relevant grounds or water maintenance experience a distinct advantage.
- Hold a current CSCS card and relevant training certificates.
- Able to establish good working relationships with clients, agents & sub-contractors.
- Hold a current SMSTS, CSCS card & relevant training certificates.
- Hold a clean driving licence and must be willing to travel nationally.
- Benefits for this role include a competitive salary and working-away allowances.
For an application form, please click on this link: Maintenance operative job application form.
Closing date: Monday 15 June, 2015
Kingcombe Aquacare Limited: an Equal Opportunities employer.
An ISO Quality 9001, ISO Environmental 14001, OHSAS 18001 Accredited Company.
Tel: 01460 279200