Creating and maintaining waterscapes for business and leisure
Kingcombe Aquacare Ltd are the leading water management specialists, offering lake construction by experienced water engineers. We are a UK-based company and our water engineers specialise in all aspects of water management including lake construction and maintenance.
Our teams of water specialists have the knowledge and experience to advise and work on the restoration of existing waterscapes, or the creation of new schemes. We work with commercial and private clients all over the UK and abroad. In recent years our expertise in lake construction has seen us restoring and maintaining historic Capability Brown landscapes and Royal Parks, local authority amenity lakes, high profile river corridors and water features on prestigious business parks. We also design and construct bespoke water features for discerning private clients.
Our projects include:
- Creation of the UK’s first public natural swimming pond, at King’s Cross, London.
- Technical design and installation of several water splash parks, including Wet ‘n’ Wild at Twycross Zoo.
- Environmental control work at Glastonbury Abbey Estate
- Lake design and construction and internal landscape and water features for the Bicentenary Glasshouse, RHS Wisley.
- Ongoing water feature maintenance for blue chip business parks around the UK.
- Design, creation and installation of the giant floating cranberry for the sponsors at the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show.
- Technical support for a complex 16,000m2 installation of Firestone EPDM waterproof membrane, the Lagun Project, Istanbul.
- Detailed work on the design and construction of the lake and canal at the award-winning Puerto Venecia, Europe’s largest retail and leisure destination.
- Design and construction of a bespoke water garden for the 5-Star Summer Lodge Country House Hotel, Dorset.
- Restoration of the Upper Lake at the historic Penllegare estate in Wales.